Since I last blogged I was on vacation. I know that is really bad but I have a reason, well a couple. The first is the end of the summer has flown by for me which I am sure it has for everyone. The second and probably the most valid is I couldn't get into my blog. This blog you are now tuned into is a new one. I had to create a new blog because the email and password I was using to get into the 1st one was no longer working and no matter how hard I tried I could not access it. So I went through my friends blog (thanks Em, even though you didn't know:) ) and got onto mine and copied and pasted previous posts into my new page. I am sure there was a better way to go about this but this simple-minded gal found this to be the easiest.
In my time away from the blog world I have realized there is so much to be blogging so I am going to try and catch up. Thanks for being patient with me. Enjoy.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wondered where you'd been... but it's nice to have you back! =o) Hey, did you know you can always go back and adjust the dates to be the same as they were before if you want, too. Just give me a call and I'll give you the FREE "live tutorial" just for being my friend. =o) Love ya and miss ya! It was so good to see you when you were down and to go to TY Park with you and Kian! Next time you can see our HOUSE too! =o)
Post a Comment