Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And it begins...

This morning as Larry left for work he came back inside to say to me this line..."And it begins." What does that mean you say? Well as he was proceeding to go to the car and bring up the trash can he almost slipped? Slipped...what? Yes, he almost slipped on ICE! This morning we have woken up to our first frosty morning. Does this mean the snow is right around the corner? Not necessarily, but it will be here way before I am ready. I had to post this since just last night in my Vala's Pumpkin Patch Post I asked my readers to let me enjoy my wonderful fall weather. Ironic, eh? Like I said the snow might not be right around the corner but it probably will be on the next next corner. In the mighty words of my favorite Classic Pooh,"Oh, bother."

2 comments:

Janice said...

Ice? Did you say ICE??? Well I can hardly believe that you have ice already ....does this mean snow will be comming soon? Just hard for me to believe that it's getting to be "that time" of year again. Seems like you are just finishing thawing out from "that time of year" from last year! Guess I need to send Kian more footy P.J's to keep him cozy! Maybe mom and dad would like some footy P.J's too?? Love you guys
xoxo Auntie/ChaCha

P.S Memaw would tell you that you could absolutely make that pumpkin pie from scratch but I say...buy the canned (no one will know the difference) lol

Emmy said...

You've been tagged!
http://thehughesfam.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-top-10.html