Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Almost 7 years...
On Tuesday June 24th Larry and I will be married 7 years. Its crazy how fast time flies. As I think about the last 7 years, look at pictures and reminisce, not only am I starting to see how young we looked, but I realize how blessed I am. I married a man who has done nothing but do his best. Sure we have had our ups and downs, but how foolish would it be to say that every marriage is perfect. Trust me I really haven't found one out there yet. There may be a few that come close but they would be the first ones to admit that its not always roses. The Lord truly gave me a great gift in Larry and I am so excited to celebrate with him on Tuesday and continue to share the rest of our lives together. Larry has made me so happy more than I ever thought I could be. As I have become a mom I realized that I will always want the best for my child and for my child to never settle for anything less than what the Lord wants to give him. The Lord truly knows what He is doing as I have said in a previous blog. I hope that my parents and family see that I have been given the best. The best that was created for me. I can only pray that when it is time, our children will find what I have found in Larry and that is true love. Happy Anniversary Larry! 7 whole years -G-, and a whole LIFETIME TO GO!! I love you with all of my heart. -C-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment