Thursday, October 9, 2008

Consequences...maybe?

This morning Kian decided it would be fun to dump a bag of pretzel sticks on his lap in the kitchen. Pretzels, salt and all were all over the floor. Since he found such joy in this I thought I would teach him the joy in cleaning it up. After a VERY long attempt of picking up all of the pretzels and putting them in the bag he had to throw the bag in the trash. He couldn't just throw it in the trash he had to dump all of the pretzels in the trash can then stuff the bag in the can. After he accomplished that he had to take the dirt devil and vacuum all of the salt and crumbs off of the floor. He enjoyed this task as he pushed the vacuum back and forth all over the kitchen. He did such a good job there I let him take it all around the house. I got some vacuuming done and he learned a lesson...or just had more fun. Either way my floor is vacuumed! Job well done Kian!

No comments: