Friday, June 19, 2009

Update...

No news to report, however...I talked to my Dr today and she has gone ahead and made an appointment for Tuesday for us to be induced if nothing happens over the weekend. So, if we go through the weekend with no baby and if I am, in her words, "more favorable than 1 cm" on Monday then we will have to be at the hospital at 7:30 am Tuesday to begin the pitocin. We will see what happens.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yey Chrissy! I was induced 3 times and it was wonderful and easy. Just get your epidural as soon as they offer it and you will be pretty much pain free the whole time. I'm so excited for you! Please let us know and send pictures asap!!!
Holly

The Brutsman's said...

Wohoo! She's almost here! Get your nails/toes done on Monday....:) I bet its weird to have an appoint to have your baby:) haha

Karen said...

We can't wait for you guys to have a little girl, too!!! I want to see pictures ASAP!!! I was induced this past time and it was okay. I definitely agree with Holly about the epidural, especially on the petocin... it makes the contractions SO strong!