Monday, June 22, 2009
Tomorrow is the day...
This time tomorrow hopefully our baby girl will be here. We go to the hospital at 7:30am to be induced. Today my blood pressure was a little high and there was trace protein. I almost had to be put in today but after some tests my Dr told me to take it easy tonight and she would see me in the morning! This is the same way that everything happenned with Kian so hopefully my labor & delivery would be the same as well. Nice & Easy! We will keep you posted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wohoo!!!!!!! Get some rest tonight-can't wait to hear your birth story!:)
I hope you post pics! I will be praying that everything goes well and that everyone is healthy!
I'll be praying today for a safe, easy delivery... Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment