Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Almost there...
Yeah!! I have reached week 36!! It is so funny how getting to the weekly Dr appointments in pregnancy is such a task to get to and great accomplishment when you are there. Yesterday, I had my first appointment starting the every week appointments. There is nothing going on with my body yet to suggest this baby girl will be with us in the very near future but the fact that I am here is the light at the end of the tunnel! Its a toss up of being so super excited to meet our daughter and being so uncomfortable as to why I cannot wait to have her. For any reason though, I am here, week 36 I have arrived! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yey Chrissy! 36 weeks is an accomplishment! Do you have everything set? You should post pictures of the nursery...I'm such a snoop!
WHOO HOO!!!
Hey girl! We're SUPER excited for you and Larry! So far we've enjoyed having a little girl... I love dressing her in pretty girly outfits and she's already got Matt wrapped around her little finger. Can't wait till you come down to SoFla again so you can meet her!
Post a Comment