Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Time certainly flies...

Ok so its over a month later since I last posted and I honestly have thought about posting. I have thought about it so much that I convinced myself that I had actually had posted one recently. It wasn't until I went on to look at my blog that I realized that must have been a dream because there was no post. Yikes!! Oh well.
So since the last post in December, ALOT has been happenning to the Geisler family. #1 we are moving. Larry has gotten a new job with a Company called Cargill. He is a Supervisor now at one of the Cargill plants in Milwaukee, WI. Actually its in Butler, WI which is right outside of Milwaukee. We are currently here in Milwaukee checking it all out. Larry started his new job on Monday. He likes it so far. There is going to be lots of opportunity in this company so we are really excited to see what will happen. The Lord has certainly blessed us by giving us this new chapter in our lives.
With the move I am sure you can guess we have alot going on. We are trying to find a place to live, get used to getting around and where everything is at, get our house prepared for the market and SOLD and moving. Thankfully the company is providing movers so that is a huge load off of our shoulders. Lots and lots going on but we know God is in control and already has all the deteils worked out. No need to worry.
The second big news we recieved is we had our ultrasound to know if its a boy or girl this time around and guess what??...ITS A GIRL!!! I still can't believe it I think I need to repeat it over and over again. I always thought I was destined for boys. We are very excited and I have gotten a range of due dates from June 21-28 so we will see when she will make her debut. The earlier the better I can't wait to hold her. Kian was very cute during the ultrasound he walked over to my exposed belly and pointed to the screen and said "Baby!" Then looked at my belly and said, "Ucky!" Truly spoken from his heart! The other day and since then he makes it a daily thing to come over to me lift my shirt put his ear up to my belly say, "baby" and then give my belly a kiss. Very sweet. I just look at him and think, "Oh baby you just don't know how much your world is going to change." He already has the great desire of being a helper so I am hoping that will continuw when she comes along. He is very intrigued by babies so that is great. Hoever, I don't know what he will think when the baby never leaves and is always around. It might be different. We will see.
Well that is all the news for now. I think that is enough for me. I will try and keep it posted but knowing me, you may not hear from me until we have found a place, been here a while and have already welcomed our baby girl! haha

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Are you revealing names? Do you have one?