Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Dance like a little bird...
Today there is a SOLD sign on our house in Lawton, IA. We closed on our house today. That chapter is now over in our life and I officially feel like we can "move" on...literally to Pewaukee, WI. It is very nice to have that over and done with. As I have said before its been a great blessing to have had the selling of our house be pretty smooth and easy. Our house was only on the market a week. In some sense its bittersweet as it was our first home, we brought Kian home there and we have had wonderful memories created in that home with family and friends. But, life goes on and we have a new place, we are going to bring a baby home in this house and we are going to continue making great memories with family and friends no matter where we are. I am thankful we have a roof over our heads, a job and our needs met. We are very well provided for. The Lord knows the needs of His people. Yesterday, I noticed this little bird dancing around on the railing to the deck in the backyard and I thought the Lord even takes care of you so He definately takes care of me. And as that little bird looked so joyful hopping around and about on the railing, I thought thats the joy I need to show in my life. Can't say it enough...God is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment